Teens Of God
Who we are
This is a group of teenagers from 13 to 18 given to be raised, taught and directed in the ways of God.
The ministry encompasses the teenagers and their teachers dedicated to different ages of the children to guide and instruct in the ways of the Lord.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Equipping the teenagers in and with the truths of the word of God to give them a strong and firm foundation in the word of God.
- Mentoring the teenagers in service of the kingdom of God for now and the future.
- Spreading the message of salvation and grace through Christ to other teenagers.
- Participate in the missions and programs of the church as teenagers in the house of God.
- Sports and retreats with their teachers.
Teen's Classes & Bible Studies
Our classes are scheduled for every Sunday apart from Sundays that the church holds a single service.
(starts at 10:45 AM – 12:00 NOON)
The classes run for 1 hour 15 minutes in which time we try to include a worship and praise session before learning begins.
We hold Bible studies in the months of April, August, November and December when the teenagers are out of school
Bible study runs from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Soon to be posted